Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
We are looking for someone to join the Ogury Benelux team, keen to work with national and international brands and agencies. Join our Benelux team, where we work close together and create and nurture strong relationships with our partners/clients. We work hard, but we also celebrate together and with our clients. Our business is growing and we need extra talented people. Come on board and join us in our great journey where Ogury is reshaping the future of cookieless advertising. If you are looking for a new challenge where you get to learn more about cookieless advertising, programmatic advertising, personified advertising and want to extend your professional network in the agency and advertising landscape, while having loads of fun and get a lot of trainings and workshop to further improve your skills and experience? Look no further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Further build out the Ogury brand in market by building and growing relationships with key contacts throughout your agency and brand direct portfolio together with your team in the Benelux
- Book and attend meetings with agency contacts pitching our cookieless solutions, obtaining briefs and contracts
- Activate new media agencies and brands direct
- Maintain contact and communication with executives within your agency portfolio to uncover existing and new opportunities
- Provide weekly report of sales pipeline development to your team lead
- Ensure all sales and campaign information is correctly inputted on to the CRM
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service for clients
- Partner with the Client Service Managers to determine a client’s campaign objectives in order to get crafted insights-driven RFP (Request For Proposal) responses, including pricing, targeting tactics & creatives
- Attend media events, invest in client events and establish long term relationships that contribute to Ogury’s success in the Benelux
- Educate the market in cookie less solutions and our proposition
- You are looking for a job where you can learn, develop and have fun and get to work for an innovative international company in cookieless advertising
- Digital advertising excites you and you love to connect with new clients and build these out to long lasting relationships
- Ideally you will have worked in the agency space in a sales or account management position or programmatic background
- Existing contacts within network-agencies in BENELUX are a strong advantage
- You have solid communication skills, able to build rapport and are confident presenting and negotiating
- You enjoy working in an autonomous role and are self-motivated and are willing to learn and grow with the support of your sales lead
- You speak Dutch fluently and you also speak English on a business level
- You always want to move forward, you are proactive in your job and are not afraid to reach out to new clients and build a pipeline
- You’re a good team player, yes you are responsible for your own patch, but sales is also a team effort, so expect support and guidance and collaboration to make you successful in your work
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Pension scheme (with a 9% employer contribution).
Free parking spots at the office.
An NS business card (for public transport) and a travel allowance.
A very modern and bright office location in Amsterdam, overseeing the Houthavens.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.