Sales Director - Global Brands
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
We are looking for a Sales Director, Global Brands to be based in the UK. An important role in the organisation, you will report directly to our Global Head of Brands, and will generate revenue from tier 1 advertisers across the globe.
You will play a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing direct relationships with leading global clients at both brands and agencies. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth, fostering robust client relationships, and seamless integration with local sales teams in various markets.
About the role
- Develop and maintain strong, long-term relationships with Ogury's top-tier clients
- Gain a deep understanding of each brand's unique needs and challenges, and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance and product marketing, to tailor solutions and address concerns
- Work on tailored strategies and global agreements to ensure full engagement of top brands with Ogury
- Identify and prioritise target global brands based on thorough market research and industry trends
- Define the sales strategy for your portfolio of clients to develop long-term and sustainable partnerships which meet their business objectives
- Develop annual sales plans, forecasts, and budgets to accomplish organisational targets
- Implement customised strategies, uniting product, marketing, and sales efforts to strengthen Ogury's partnerships with top brands
- Drive revenue growth by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the existing global client base
- Forge new partnerships with other top brands through proactive prospecting, networking, and referrals to support revenue growth in multiple countries
- Negotiate and close sales deals while adhering to company pricing and profitability guidelines
- Optimise underperforming global brand relationships by defining a global strategy and supporting local sales teams to accelerate local revenue generation
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive products, and services to provide valuable insights to global brands and local sales teams
- Collaborate closely with product teams, offering feedback and suggestions for product improvements that enhance engagement with top brands
- Maintain precise and up-to-date sales records, customer profiles, and activity reports
- Analyse sales data to measure performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with local sales teams in various countries, providing guidance, support, and sharing best practices
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
- A digital-first background with substantial experience in managing global brand relationships
- An extensive network of connections with marketing directors and digital directors at tier 1 global brands
- A proven track record of successful sales and account management, specifically with global brands
- Strong understanding of global brand dynamics, marketing, and industry trends
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional networking abilities, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally as required
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
We partner with Aviva to provide a private medical insurance and access to a range of healthcare benefits.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits, such as access to YuLife, an employee assistance program.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in central London.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.