Technical Account Manager (TAM)
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
About the role
As a Technical Account Manager, you will play a critical role in maintaining and optimizing partnerships with Demand partners in the dynamic world of digital advertising. You will serve as the primary technical contact for Demand partners. Your responsibilities will encompass a range of technical tasks, from integrations and issue resolution to ensuring the smooth execution of new product features. You will be a key link between our organization and our partners, ensuring seamless collaboration and satisfaction.
This role will report into our SVP of Strategic Growth and work in close partnership with our VP of Global User Acquisition. This is a Hybrid role based out of our Paris office.
What you will be doing
- Primary Technical Contact: Act as the main technical liaison for Demand partners. Collaborate with the Demand Partner Account Manager to build strong and productive partnerships while ensuring technical requirements are met.
- Integration Leadership: Lead the integration process with new Demand-Side Platform (DSP) partners across web browsers and in-app environments.
- Product Collaboration: Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive incremental revenue by helping scope new features or product enhancements that align with partner needs.
- Issue Troubleshooting: Take ownership of identifying and resolving DSP-related issues, conducting initial triage, and ensuring timely escalation to resolve issues effectively.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee end-to-end verification of new product changes and bug fixes to ensure they are working and rendering as designed.
- Certification and Documentation: Manage the certification process for new partners, ad formats, and data signals. This includes updating documentation and enhancing processes. Maintain detailed internal documentation for each active demand partner's unique setup.
- Three or more years of experience with RTB and Programmatic in a technical account manager or equivalent role, including a deep understanding of openRTB protocol.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile app user acquisition ecosystem - SDKs, MMPs, SKAN, CPI and ROAS, specifically in mobile gaming.
- Experience writing SQL and using debug tools like Charles.
- Autonomy, to handle creative troubleshooting end to end, from identifying the problem to providing solutions or escalating to engineering.
- Proven analytical skills, to dive into discrepancy analysis.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance (QA) tools
- Knowledge of Python for parsing bid data.
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment, or have experience working within Ad-Tech.
- You love autonomy that comes with working remotely
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Health Insurance through Willis Towers Watson.
25 days holiday plus an extra 10 days.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Daily lunch voucher.
Modern and collaborative working space in central Paris.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.