Technical Account Manager (TAM)
IT, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
About the role
As a Technical Account Manager, you will play a critical role in maintaining and optimizing partnerships with Demand partners in the dynamic world of digital advertising. You will serve as the primary technical contact for Demand partners. Your responsibilities will encompass a range of technical tasks, from integrations and issue resolution to ensuring the smooth execution of new product features. You will be a key link between our organization and our partners, ensuring seamless collaboration and satisfaction.
This role will report into our SVP of Strategic Growth and work in close partnership with our VP of Global User Acquisition. This is a Hybrid role based out of our New York City office.
What you will be doing:
- Primary Technical Contact: Act as the main technical liaison for Demand partners. Collaborate with the Demand Partner Account Manager to build strong and productive partnerships while ensuring technical requirements are met.
- Integration Leadership: Lead the integration process with new Demand-Side Platform (DSP) partners across web browsers and in-app environments.
- Product Collaboration: Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive incremental revenue by helping scope new features or product enhancements that align with partner needs.
- Issue Troubleshooting: Take ownership of identifying and resolving DSP-related issues, conducting initial triage, and ensuring timely escalation to resolve issues effectively.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee end-to-end verification of new product changes and bug fixes to ensure they are working and rendering as designed.
- Certification and Documentation: Manage the certification process for new partners, ad formats, and data signals. This includes updating documentation and enhancing processes. Maintain detailed internal documentation for each active demand partner's unique setup.
What you will bring to this role:
- Three or more years of experience with RTB and Programmatic in a technical account manager or equivalent role, including a deep understanding of openRTB protocol.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile app user acquisition ecosystem - SDKs, MMPs, SKAN, CPI and ROAS, specifically in mobile gaming.
- Autonomy, to handle creative troubleshooting end to end, from identifying the problem to providing solutions or escalating to engineering.
- Proven analytical skills, to dive into discrepancy analysis.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Proficiency in SQL for data analysis.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance (QA) tools like Charles for testing.
- Knowledge of Python for parsing bid data.
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment, or have experience working within Ad-Tech.
- You love autonomy that comes with working remotely
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in downtown NYC.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.