Sales Director - CPG
Sales & Business Development
Bentonville, VA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
As a Sales Director, you are an experienced individual contributor with CPG clients and agency contacts and have knowledge of the digital advertising landscape within the Walmart community. You will use Ogury's mobile solutions to establish new business and grow existing business with a main focus on Walmart specific business. You are also responsible for the long-term development of business relationships with CPG executives at agencies and clients alike within Northwest Arkansas. The Sales Director is a hybrid opportunity based in one of our office locations and will identify, source, pitch, define, negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue. You will be a subject matter expert in the marketplace who is working to educate businesses about Ogury's offerings.
What You'll Do:
- Build awareness and adoption of the company's mobile offering with CPG advertisers and agencies through client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales.
- You will combine new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management with a heavier emphasis on new business development.
- Develop sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth.
- Assist us in identifying and prioritizing effort against important decision makers across CPG headquarters and large holding companies, and internal partners and agencies. Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in digital ad sales with experience selling to clients that grows their Walmart footprint.
- Mobile experience.
- You data-driven and have experience breaking new business and reliably growing existing accounts.
- You have existing relationships and contacts within the Walmart vendor community.
- Love the fundamentals of sales, measuring what works, and being in front of potential clients.
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment that consists of change.
- You love the autonomy that comes with working remotely .
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship with Ogury.
- Excellent presenter and comfort with executive-level interaction.
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.