Sales Manager - Dentsu + Indies
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
About the role
The Sales team in London are tasked with building relationships across global agency networks. We are a dynamic and driven team, passionate about adtech and delivering the very best mobile solutions to our partners and their customers. With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market, your mission will be to get our product in front of as many key agency decision makers and play a key role in helping the business reach our revenue targets.
- Work autonomously to build and grow relationships with key contacts throughout the Dentsu and independent agency network
- Book and attend meetings with agency contacts pitching the product, obtaining briefs and contracts
- Maintain high-level contact and communication with senior executives within Dentsu and the indies to uncover existing and new opportunities as well as needs for new products to be communicated back to Product Development
- Provide weekly report of sales pipeline development to UK Business Lead
- Ensure all sales and campaign information is correctly inputted on to the CRM
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service for clients
- Ideally you will have worked in the agency space in a sales or account management position, with a focus on programmatic
- Existing contacts within Dentsu and / or the independent agencies are a strong advantage
- You are commercially minded with the ability to spot revenue opportunities and educate clients on new revenue and performance models
- You have solid communication skills, able to build rapport and are confident presenting and negotiating
- You enjoy working in an autonomous role and are self-motivated
- Passionate about the adtech space and excited to work with progressive technology
- You keep up with trends in the industry and enjoy staying ahead of the curve with industry developments
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
We partner with Aviva to provide a private medical insurance and access to a range of healthcare benefits.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits, such as access to YuLife, an employee assistance program.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in central London.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.