UK Sales & Country Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
As the UK Sales & Country Manager at Ogury, you will play a pivotal role in leading the Sales teams of the region (around 19 people), developing and executing sales strategies and driving revenue growth, as well as managing the office composed by other departments (Legal, Finance, AdOps, Supply, People, Marketing).
- Sales Leadership - Lead and inspire the sales team to achieve and exceed revenue targets. Develop and execute sales strategies to capture market opportunities and meet sales goals. Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and client-focused solutions within the sales team.
- Client Relationship Management - Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients in the UK. Collaborate with the sales team to identify client needs and tailor solutions that meet their objectives. Serve as a point of escalation for critical client issues.
- Market Analysis - Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities. Use market insights to adjust sales strategies and stay ahead in the AdTech sector.
- Team Management - Recruit, train, and mentor sales professionals to build a high-performing team. Set clear performance expectations and provide ongoing coaching and feedback. Ensure a strong team morale and a commitment to company values and objectives.
- Reporting and Analysis - Prepare regular reports on sales performance, financial status, and budget variance, as well as the quarterly bottom-up Utilise data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Budget Management - Develop and oversee the budget for the Sales team and the UK office, including revenue projections and expense management. Ensure financial goals are met and take necessary actions to address any discrepancies. Follow company’s guideline while maintaining operational excellence.
- Proven experience in Sales leadership & cross-functional roles, preferably within the AdTech industry.
- 15+ years of experience across Sales, including leading sales teams and proven experience managing cross functional teams.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management experience (at least 3 years)
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and lead a sales team to success
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive strategic decisions
- A track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem and industry trends
- Willingness to travel within the region as required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
We partner with Aviva to provide a private medical insurance and access to a range of healthcare benefits.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits, such as access to YuLife, an employee assistance program.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in central London.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.