Programmatic Sales Director
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
This exciting opportunity is for someone to build aid in the continued growth and expansion of our programmatic business. As the Programmatic Director you will work with leading advertisers, agencies and DSPs to maximize the revenue opportunity across the US, and act as a market expert for Ogury. Together with the VP of Programmatic, this regional director will drive the programmatic strategy to secure local revenues.
The Programmatic Director will contribute to actively building the programmatic offering, executing the company's Go-to-market strategy, building business opportunities and collaborating effectively with other programmatic specialists across the region. This role plays an integral part to Ogury’s global programmatic offering, where you will work with the global team - both business and product, to identify new opportunities for growth and be an advocate and educator for external and internal partners.
This role will report directly to our VP of Programmatic and be based within the US, in our Chicago office.
This is a hybrid role and we look forward to welcoming you into our office(s) 2-3 days per week.
- Owning and driving net new business growth across agencies, client direct, and DSPs across the US
- Responsible for maximizing immediate programmatic revenues in partnership with the sales team across the US
- Nurturing existing partnerships with DSPs by unlocking co-selling opportunities with our agency & client direct partners
- Support the US team in the rollout of the Ogury’s programmatic strategy
- Develop sales initiatives and package offerings to meet market expectations
- Leverage industry relationships to open new doors for the company
- Work closely with the VP of Programmatic on actively maintaining a healthy pipeline & forecast in the US.
What you will bring to Ogury:
- Proven sales experience - a master of your domain
- Have worked in solution-based sales organizations
- Experience winning in programmatic ad sales, and structuring and facilitating enterprise-wide deals worth 7 figures plus
- Senior level contents, including C level, at brands and agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with internal teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing)
- Prior experience creating agreements and partnerships with agencies
- A high degree of creativity
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.