Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
This exciting opportunity is for someone to build upon our success in the Midwest market. As a Sales Director, you are a senior-level individual contributor, with the opportunity to grow into a manager. You have agency contacts and knowledge of the digital advertising landscape. You will use Ogury's mobile solutions, both programmatic and managed service, to retain existing and establish new business.
You are also responsible for the long-term development of business relationships with senior executives at agencies in the region to support your team's efforts to engage with the daily execution teams at these agencies and advertisers. The Sales Director will work with the team to identify, source, pitch, define, negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue.
You will be a subject matter expert in the marketplace, working to educating the marketplace about Ogury's unique offerings.
This is a hybrid role and will sit in our Chicago office. You will report directly to the VP of Sales - Midwest.
- Increase revenue with the leading advertisers and agencies in the Midwest marketplace
- Build awareness and adoption of our mobile offering with agencies through client presentations, conference attendance and entertainment
- You will combine new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management
- Lead agency partnerships and agreements to consolidate agency spend with Ogury
- Develop sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and achieve deal growth
- Map agencies and large holding companies to identify key decision makers, and their internal partners and agencies
- Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations
- Identify industry speaking events, and either speak at the event themselves, or bringing the right subject matter expert for the event
What you will bring to Ogury:
- AdTech experience, including mobile and data
- Have worked in solution-based sales organizations
- Experience winning in digital/programmatic ad sales, and structuring and facilitating enterprise-wide deals worth 7 figures plus
- Senior level contents, including C level, at brands and agencies
- Prior experience creating agreements and partnerships with agencies
- A high degree of creativity
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.