Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Account Executive that will focus on a variety of open territories and top-tier agencies throughout the Midwest market, to join our sales team.
You will use your strategic selling skills to educate prospective agencies and brands on the benefits of Ogury’s products and services, bringing in revenue across our managed service and programmatic solutions. You will serve as a trusted advisor, sharing insights and continuously seeking growth opportunities to deepen client partnerships.
You will own the full sales cycle from prospect to close, working with a variety of stakeholders - both internally and externally - along the way.
This is a hybrid role and will sit in our Chicago office. You will report directly to the VP of Sales, Midwest.
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s “Personified Advertising” offering with agencies through prospecting, client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales
- This role combines new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth
- Assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing efforts against key decision makers across large holding companies, as well as their internal business partners and agencies
- Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations as needed
What you will bring to Ogury:
- Experience in online advertising technology sales (video / programmatic / mobile)
- You have existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies
- A high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive
- You have an eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship
- Experience in the Ad-Tech market
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.