Customer Success Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
Ogury is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to oversee all client service-related aspects of the sales cycle for a highly important account. You will ideate and execute strategic solutions that will achieve client KPIs and objectives. Overseeing the entire process from pricing & campaign structure, to seamless launches, completed with the campaign wrap. The day-to-day will focus at a local level, alongside spearheading the global coordination with local CSMs in order to have a unified way in which we approach this client.
This is a customer facing role where outgoing, organized, analytical individuals can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The position is best suited for a problem-solver with excellent time management skills, who can be responsible for synchronizing strategy at a global level and building internal and external relationships for a key account.
It's essential that you're a self-motivated and driven team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. Working in a dynamic global team environment comes naturally to you, whilst focusing on both personal and professional growth.
This is a hybrid role is based in New York City.
What you will be doing on a local level…
- Partner with Sales to determine a client’s campaign objectives in order to craft insights-driven RFP responses, including pricing, insights-based targeting tactics & creatives.
- Be your clients’ advocate and liaise with AdOps, Insights, Design and other internal departments to ensure campaign success during every stage of the sales cycle.
- Pinpoint upselling opportunities and work directly with the Sales teams to drive incremental revenue.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing timely deliverables and managing client expectations, while showcasing mobile marketing expertise.
- Provide insightful reporting for pre- and post-sale presentations intended to drive retention and continued account growth.
On a global level…
- Be the main point of Customer Success contact at the global level, understanding client objectives & media needs, ways of working, and share this knowledge globally within Ogury.
- Collaborate with CSM’s at the local level and streamline communication to provide client with consistent messaging -- from strategy to design to reporting -- across Ogury.
- Provide best in class performance updates including QBR’s, ABR’s, final campaign reporting, insights, and recommendations – inclusive of campaign performance metrics, advanced Ogury Insights, and 3rd party study results.
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Global Brands (in charge of the account), making recommendations and thinking out of the box to make our client successful.
A little bit about you...
- Experienced in Account Management, Planning & Strategy, Digital Media, and/or Client Services (mobile experience preferred).
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, including internal team members and external client contacts.
- Proven understanding of digital media terminology and mobile industry trends.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, high pressure, quick turn-around based environment.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Positive attitude, and ability to build strong working relationships with others.
- Experience with 3rd party reporting, ad serving, and reporting systems including MOAT, Double Verify, IAS, DCM, Innovid, ComScore, etc.
- Fluent knowledge of various DSP platforms, buying models, and various channel buying (video, mobile, creative).
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Modern and collaborative working space in downtown NYC.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.