Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
This exciting opportunity is for someone to build and aid in the continued growth and expansion of Ogury within the West Coast market.
As the Sales Director you will work with leading advertisers and agencies to maximize the revenue opportunity across the West Coast market, and act as a market expert for Ogury.
You will contribute and actively work to grow existing and new books of business, executing the company's Go-to-market strategy, building business opportunities and collaborating effectively with other cross functional partners to ensure client satisfaction and success.
This role will report directly to our VP of Sales and be based within the US, in our Los Angeles, CA office. This is a hybrid role and we will look to welcome you into our office 2 - 3 days per week.
What you will do:
- Prospect, hunting, securing meetings, and closing business to exceed revenue targets
- Help us to develop sales strategies for long-term growth
- Contribute to improving the effectiveness of outreach, go-to-market strategies, and presentations to lead clients down the sales funnel
- Track activity throughout all facets of the sales cycle to help guide towards important growth decisions and bring success triggers to the forefront; in other words, measure everything through use of Salesforce to determine those activities that are the best predictors of success
- Engage with advertisers of all levels from daily leads to senior level executives to support sales team efforts and achieve deal growth
What you will bring to Ogury:
- Proven experience in digital ad sales with a track record in both programmatic and/or managed service type deals with prior mobile experience
- You are located in the Los Angeles area and an expert on the territory with an established network of decision makers across agencies and clients
- Experience breaking new business and reliably growing existing accounts
- An innate love of the fundamentals of sales, measuring what works, and being in front of potential clients
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment
- You love autonomy that comes with working remotely
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship with Ogury
- Stellar presenter and comfort with executive-level interaction
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.