Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
Ogury is looking for a Customer Success Associate (CSA) to support the US CS team in all client service-related aspects of the sales cycle. The CSA works with the Customer Success Managers to brainstorm and accomplish strategic solutions to achieve clients’ Indicators and Goals. The CSA will have the opportunity to the entire Sales process from pricing & campaign structure to seamless launch & regular reporting to the campaign wrap.
This is a customer facing role where you will come with a solutions-focused outlook, organization skills, along with a detail oriented and analytical mindset. You will be a problem-solver with exceptional time management skills, who can provide equal attention to multiple client needs and build lasting client relationships.
Our Customer Success Associate teammate will be an eager team player who is not afraid to ask questions, and. You are looking to be a part of a culture that allows for contribution, brainstorming, collaboration and is focused on growth.
If you are looking to learn the mobile advertising business & how Customer Success fits into the ecosystem, this is a fantastic role for you.
You will be hybrid-based in our Minneapolis or Bentonville office and will report directly to our Director, Customer Success.
We are open to candidates outside of the New York City Metropolitan area, with no relocation (or relocation assistance), pending experience.
What you will do:
- Partner with Customer Success Managers & support them within every step in the Sales Cycle -- be it generating RFPs, creating mocks, compiling campaign screenshots & reporting and wrapping campaigns
- Provide insightful reporting for pre- and post-sale presentations intended to drive retention and continued account growth
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing deliverables and managing client expectations, while showcasing mobile marketing expertise
- Provide final reporting and recommendations – inclusive of campaign performance metrics, advanced Ogury Insights, and 3rd party study results
- Escalate any issues to management
- Support the monthly billing process while partnering with Finance and Ad Operations teams
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Ad Operations team to ensure on time pacing and delivery of media for all programs
- Review assets and dictate creative needs to Ogury’s Creative Services team to ensure correct build and functionality of program components
- Balance workloads across diverse accounts and client verticals to support Customer Success team
What you will bring to Ogury:
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, including internal team members and external client contacts
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, high pressure, quick turn-around based environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Positive attitude, and ability to build strong working relationships with others
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.