Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
OpsLevel is the leading internal developer portal designed to help engineering teams build, ship, and maintain software better than ever. We believe that developer portals are the linchpin to a successful developer experience. With customers like Duolingo, Sotheby's, Keller Williams, and Convoy, we know that the best businesses in the world prioritize a great developer experience in order to beat the competition.
We're a team of folks who care deeply about the daily lives of developers. OpsLevelers live our company values on a daily basis and when we’re not heads-down on a project or collaborating in real-time over Zoom, we're competing in trivia over lunch or sharing the latest fur baby photo in #pets-to-make-you-live-longer.
Our culture and values are very important and ground us in how we interact as one team:
Empathy - Think of others; think of your users
Growth Mindset - Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
Intellectual Honesty - The best solution is more important than anyone's ego
Focus & Efficiency - Keep the main thing the main thing
About the Role
Our Sales Development Representatives lead the outreach to prospective customers and are responsible for booking meetings for Account Executives. We are building a category for Internal Developer Portals and this role has a big impact on getting the word out. We are seeking candidates with high ability to learn and will invest in career development.
- Cold Calling, Emailing to Target Accounts to Book Meetings for Account Executives
- Identify, research, and hunt for Titles
- Act as a Product Expert and effectively communicate the value of OpsLevel
- Leverage and use our Sales tools (Salesforce, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Nav)
- Monthly Quota
- You are a Quick Learner with High Intellectual Capability
- You are Coachable with a Positive Attitude
- You have Strong Work Ethic
- You can iterate quickly. We’re a new product in a new space and sometimes things don’t work as we planned
- You are a persuasive communicatorYou take initiative and thrive in autonomous work environments
- College Degree Preferred but not required
We offer market-leading compensation, including equity, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.
"Should I apply?" - Yes!
If you meet some or most of what we're looking for, we want to hear from you, and if you’re unsure - apply anyways!
What do I need to interview with OpsLevel?
Not much! A working web camera, microphone, and (ideally) a quiet place with minimal background noise.
We are building an inclusive and welcoming workplace where employees feel appreciated, valued and free to be who they are regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
OpsLevel is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.