Business Development Representative
Paperless Parts, Inc.
Paperless Parts provides the manufacturing industry with a SaaS platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. When manufacturers use our product, they free up valuable time for faster quoting and estimating, leading to increased profitability and reduced manual steps. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation forward.
We are a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a Series B fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an essential industry, read on and apply!
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) who wants to be a part of a startup that is changing the world of manufacturing! In this role, you will work as an integral part of the GTM team to bring Paperless Parts to your prospects.
This role is based out of our Boston HQ.
- Outbound multichannel prospecting including telephone, email and social networks
- Utilize sales and lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce and Outreach
- Managing and documenting activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in Salesforce
- Discovering new leads through internet research
- Supporting Paperless Parts’ marketing efforts by driving prospects to in-person events and webinars
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics
- Responding to inbound leads and nurturing prospects to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly go-to-market meetings
- Partner with your Account Executives to identify target accounts and turn them into prospective customers
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further the company-wide DEI & social impact initiates
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a BDR preferred
- Desire to grow your career in sales
- Experience using a CRM tool - we use Salesforce
- Experience in tech space preferred, ideally in a SaaS/cloud environment
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
Paperless Parts Life
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality, persistence and relationships. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up.
Boston Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with additional monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Our headquarters is located in downtown Boston, MA, across the street from Faneuil Hall and easily accessible to most transit routes (Red/Blue/Orange/Green Line) or a 10-minute walk from both South and North Station.
Encinitas Office: Our California office is our newest office which seats our West Coast sales team. The office has an open floor plan with several conference rooms to encourage collaboration with your colleagues in California and TV's to connect with those sitting in Boston or remotely. The office is walking distance from Downtown Encinitas, the Coaster train stop, and tons of activities on the 101.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependent
Competitive compensation philosophy
13+ paid holidays
Hybrid work model
Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is committed to cultivating an equitable, inclusive, and supportive environment for all employees. We believe this environment creates a safe space for employees to share their experiences, brainstorm ideas, and grow their careers. Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.