Enterprise Account Executive (Actively networking for future openings)
Pendo is looking to network for exceptional Enterprise Account Executives for future expected openings. In this future role, you will join us in our mission to elevate the world’s experience with Software. We help our customers shape the best digital experiences in the world and get to work with the best product-led teams in the business. We have a “win as a team” sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are metrics driven, we hold ourselves to a high level of accountability, we believe in rewarding top performers, and we like to have fun.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from pipeline generation through to close. You will partner with your Sales Development Representative to build a prospecting plan, demo Pendo's platform, successfully navigate a proof of concept, and negotiate contracts. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing a prospecting plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
- You will drive the full sales life cycle from prospecting new opportunities to working deals from demo to close for Pendo’s Enterprise prospects
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Partner with your SDR to develop prospecting strategy and build a killer pipeline
- Become an expert on Pendo’s product, use cases and value proposition
- Sell as a team - effectively leverage your partner teams and leadership to effectively drive a deal cycle (sales eng, value consulting, executives)
- Effectively sell the value of Pendo to key stakeholders within an account
- Conduct discovery calls, deliver customized demos, and deliver value cases to executive-level stakeholders
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial and proof of concept
- Negotiate legal and commercial contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- 5+ years (hunting) experience in a prospecting role preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 100k.
- Consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers.
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Technical or Product Management background.
- Entrepreneurial background
- MEDDIC and/Force Management Methodology
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected OTE salary range for this role in the following locations is:
Remote - USD $212,000 - $265,000 OTE
San Francisco Bay Area, CA - USD $212,000 - $265,000 OTE
New York City, NY - USD $212,000 - $265,000 OTE
Colorado - USD $212,000 - $265,000 OTE
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
Something looks off?