Account Executive Adopt Sales
Our new Adopt team has one goal: to disrupt and win the Digital Adoption market by bringing a unique perspective and product to market.
Individuals on this team will be responsible for building a GTM and supporting team(s) to achieve this while working within our existing Product Lead GTM (Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners, and Product Management).
Successful members of this team must have high interpersonal skills, commercial acumen, an intellectually curious nature, be motivated to see this new product be successful, and have a bias to act.
- Work within Pendo’s current GTM to understand, and win, the Digital Adoption market
- Coordinate a cross-functional team from Sales, Success, Services, and other groups to ensure a seamless delivery of Adopt UI for customers
- Work closely with the Product team to align on Roadmap requirements
- Provide ongoing detailed sales forecast
- Be heavily involved in critical opportunities and customer relationships
- Acquire new digital adoption customers across a variety of industries and segments
- Take ownership of the building and promotion of best practices for Adopt across Pendo’s customers and sales motion
- Develop and maintain effective long-term relationships with stakeholders internally and in our customer base
- 5+ years of SaaS experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
- Experience working with and being part of a new team
- Experience selling a land - expand motion
- Experience building value and justification for $100K - $300K land deals + $250K - $1M+ expansions
- Experience working with a variety of internal business partners
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- MEDDICC Sales Methodology
- Experience selling top down, directors and above
- Experience selling SaaS into the F2000
- Startup Experience
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected OTE salary range for this role in the following locations is:
(OTE with a Split of 50/50)
Remote - $174,000 - $250,000
San Francisco Bay Area, CA - $174,000 - $250,000
New York City, NY - $174,000 - $250,000
Colorado - $174,000 - $250,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
Something looks off?