Sales Development Rep
As a Sales Development Representative at Pendo, you will be responsible for generating new and high-quality pipeline for one of our sales territories. Using a comprehensive sales technology suite, you will engage daily in strategic research of the SaaS/Web Application space to determine the best companies and personas for engagement with Pendo’s product. You will work directly with Account Executives to produce and deliver effective outreaches through channels such as phone calls, emailing, direct mailers, social media and events/networking. This role will serve as hands-on training as you transition to be a sales executive at Pendo. You will become an expert on Pendo’s platform, a wizard of the SaaS industry and a master of sales strategy and technique. Every day you will be challenged by smart and driven teammates to learn and understand the sales process, as well as one of the most innovative platforms in the market.
- Generate new, high-quality sales qualified prospects for Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to prospective customers
- Gain proficiency in SalesForce.com data logging
- Periodically travel to territory events to meet existing prospects, provide face to face product demos, and generate new pipeline
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience/lead generation (preferred, internships qualify!)
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You are a hard worker with a strong sense of urgency
- You are a team player
- You have 2+ years of SaaS Sales experience
- History of attainment in quota carrying role
- You have experience with various sales systems including Salesforce, Outreach, and Zoominfo
- Familiarity with the MEDDPIC sales methodology
- You possess conversational knowledge of analytical software and B2B technology
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected on target earnings (OTE) range for this role in the following location is:
Raleigh, NC - USD $65,000-$80,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected OTE range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.