Account Executive, Commercial Sales
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales geo-territory. This will include managing a territory's larger deal cycles from generation through to close. While this role is not a managerial role, it will include strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives and other Account Executives in that territory. You will be the primary contact with higher-tier revenue customers and have the responsibilities of demoing Pendo's platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing the plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Build pipeline in collaboration with the SDR team
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial and proof of concept
- Accurately forecasting your territory
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- 3+ years or more of sales experience in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- MEDDIC and/Force Management Methodology preferred
- Salesforce experience
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software. Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in: London is £90,000 - £115,000. OTE 50/50 split.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.