Sales Operations Manager - Growth Strategy
Pendo is a rapidly scaling software business helping other companies create the best product experience.
To scale with its growth, Pendo is looking for a self-starter, strategic, and analytical Sales Operations Manager to help our revenue teams grow as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a Sales Ops Manager at Pendo, you will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying trends, and developing strategies that will help us optimize our revenue processes and drive revenue growth. This role will partner closely with the organization's Sales, Marketing, and Data Analytics leaders and is an individual contributor role.
This role will tackle some of Pendo's most challenging business problems. You will tasked to take on unstructured problems and drive them to actionable business insights and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a bias to act, be a problem solver, and be enthusiastic about the opportunity to partner cross-functionally to build programs that will support a high-growth, high-efficiency company.
- Support our highest growth segments, including our most strategic accounts and reseller program.
- Deliver data insights critical to understanding business performance and efficiency.
- Take ownership of cross-functional initiatives and lead them to tangible business results.
- Partner with sales and marketing leaders to develop thoughtful and innovative strategies to optimize performance and reduce operational costs
- Recommend and drive initiatives and tactics to improve performance and productivity across all growth channels.
- Work with cross-functional partners to understand requirements and drive joint projects.
- 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or B2B SaaS Ops/Strategy/Growth roles
- Experience presenting analyses and recommended actions to senior leadership
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to define issues, questions, and data appropriately
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Management Consulting and a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience with Looker and Salesforce
- Understanding of a B2B SaaS sales funnel and key operational metrics
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in
New York is 84K - 105K USD
San Francisco is 92K - 115K USD
All other US states 80K - 100K USD
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.