RVP, Enterprise New Business Sales
An exceptional candidate would possess a results-driven and action-oriented mindset, emphasizing collaboration and empathy as a servant-leader. They will play a pivotal role in promoting excellence in execution. The primary objective of their team will revolve around bringing onboard net new enterprise customers, effectively onboarding them onto the Pendo platform, and growing those relationships over time.
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, this RVP will be tasked to manage and scale a team of high-performing Enterprise Account Executives focusing on key net new enterprise accounts.
The ideal leader should possess a proven track record in recruiting and retaining a high-performing team dedicated to acquiring and growing new enterprise accounts across diverse verticals and geographic locations. As part of your role, you will closely collaborate with the Sales Engineering, Sales Development, CX, Marketing, Rev Ops, and Product teams, fostering synergy and alignment to achieve overarching objectives.
- Be strategic in the recruitment, onboarding, and development of Enterprise Account Directors while continuing to retain, develop, motivate, promote, and manage the team
- Define and execute strategies required to sustainably land and grow net new enterprise accounts and exceed revenue targets
- Empower the team to aggressively generate a qualified pipeline
- Enable the team to achieve by organizing around a set of key performance indicators to deliver against quarterly and long-term targets
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction in Enterprise accounts
- Strategically analyze industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Drive excellence in sales execution by leveraging the Pendo Value Framework
- Accurately forecast your business
- >4+ years experience building and managing a high-performing Enterprise SaaS sales team selling to the Enterprise
- >7+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building Enterprise businesses from the ground up a must
- Track record of overachievement
- Strong history of recruiting, developing, and retaining talent
- Must possess excellent value-based sales methodology and high aptitude to collaborate in a decentralized environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt and lead in a fast-changing environment
- MEDDICC Training
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected OTE range for this role to be performed in the US is $326K - $410K USD
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.