Enterprise Account Executive
We want exceptional Enterprise Account Executives to join our mission as we elevate the world’s experience with Software. Recognised as the leading force in the categories of Product Analytics and Digital Adoption platforms, our value proposition applies to startups and leading enterprises across the globe. Our 3,000 customers and growing relationships are a testament to our growth trajectory as a late-stage startup.
You’ll be joining a small, dynamic team of passionate Pendozers based in Sydney and responsible for managing all regions in APAC, excluding Japan. In this environment you’ll have a genuine opportunity to make a difference and contribute both as an individual and within a team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity work with some of our most meaningful and growing customer accounts while also focusing on winning new business from a dedicated account list. Your role drives Pendo's future revenue within the growing APAC region and Pendo as a whole.
You will be responsible for driving executive engagement, selling solutions and services that deliver significant value to our customers. You must have a proven track record of meeting quota, a win-together mentality with a growth mindset, and a great attitude. Integrity, discipline, a high standard of excellence and accountability are defining characteristics for success in this role.
We have a “win as a team” sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are curious, metrics-driven, we hold ourselves to a high level of accountability, we believe in rewarding top performers, and we celebrate our successes!
- Execute a complex, value-based sales process encompassing multiple stakeholders and buyer groups
- You are the spark that ignites our sales machine, and pipeline generation is in your blood.
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-value needs across multiple functions and business lines
- Effectively articulate Pendo’s unique business, solution and functional value
- Build executive awareness, sales pipeline in accounts
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity, partnering with SDRs, Sales Engineers, PS, CS and others across customer experience team
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical indicators that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's Salesforce CRM platform
- Travel as needed
Minimum Qualifications - We encourage you to apply if you don't adhere to all requirements
- 4+ years selling SaaS solutions
- Successful track record selling Enterprise software and platform-as-a-service offerings to the VP and C-suite level
- Have demonstrated aptitude in cultivating relationships with senior executives, spanning both line-of-business and IT domains
- Expertise with a track record of success in building pipeline and managing proof of concepts
- You have established proficiency in effectively overseeing a substantial and diverse sales opportunity pipeline as part of a collaborative team
- Exceptional proficiency in communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and delivering impactful presentations
- You are able to distinguish between productive activity and tangible results; demonstrate a strong and diligent work ethic
- Capable of working autonomously while fostering effective collaboration within the Pendo team
- Experience with Sales tools such as Salesforce, Clari, Looker, Gong, Docusign
- Familiar in MEDDICC and Force Management Methodology
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Australia is $300-350K AUD OTE
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.