Sales Development Representative
Beanworks Solutions Inc. (“Beanworks”) is a rapid growth company on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with elegant, cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation software. As we scale, our powerful and growing Bean Team needs you!
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join this exciting team as we continue to grow and deliver quality and innovative products to our customers! Your mission is to generate as many qualified opportunities as possible for our team. We are looking for a curious, energetic, and motivated individual who wants to jump-start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer. Sales Development Representatives are driven and competitive people, who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking employees to discover and pique the interest of VP & C Level executives.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, humility, and hunger to learn to be part of Beanworks, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
We would prefer this role being based in Vancouver, BC (at Beanworks head office).
What You'll Do:
- Managing inbound leads and outbound targeted prospects.
- Generate value for potential customers and book product demonstration webinars and calls
- Managing prospect expectations and overcoming objections.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
Who You Are:
- 0 to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Curiosity & demonstrative evidence of professional & personal development
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
At Beanworks, everyone’s work matters and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the BeanTeam are smart, driven and keen to solve problems with a team of like-minded individuals. To be a Bean means you are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team. Working together to achieve our goals is the way of our working life! We don’t claim to have all the answers, so all Beans are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision.
If taking on these challenges and working with awesome people excites you, and you resonate with the values of ownership, team based success, striving to exceed expectations and have the courage to challenge the status quo, then you may just be a Bean.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- Remote working arrangements; work from anywhere in the world
- If you want an office to visit, we have an amazing Downtown Vancouver location, 2 mins from Yaletown Skytrain
- Amazing office amenities equipped with snacks, drinks, games (Nintendo switch, VR, ping pong table), and an on-site gym
- We have excellent extended health and dental benefits for yourself and your family
- You may contribute to a Retirement Savings Plan, with employer matching contributions
- We offer a subsidized ClassPass membership so you can access local health and wellness classes and benefits, anywhere in the world!
- We are family friendly and offer flexibility
- We’re champions of diversity and welcome beans of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds
- We have regular team get-togethers, parties, and believe in celebrating our wins and having fun
Beanworks is a diverse workforce and inclusive employer. If you have accessibility needs or would like to a different way to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at . We love Beans of all shapes, sizes, and abilities!