Outbound Telemarketing Representative - Remote
**This is not a Customer Service Position**
We are currently seeking an Outbound Telemarketing Representative to join our team. As a part of the team, you will make outbound calls using our competitive database to create qualified surveys. This is a full-time permanent remote position with department hours from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Central Time and a 1 hour meal break. You will have the opportunity to advance to senior positions based on achievement. Additionally, we provide excellent benefits and pay bi-weekly, including a base salary and commission.
We offer comprehensive benefits packages with compensation that starts at $19.37/hour plus commission.
- Minimum of 1 year of "recent" outbound calling experience with a "high" volume (averaging 165 or more calls per day).
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently meet goals is essential for success in this position
- This position requires strong persuasive skills and the ability to effectively address objections while maintaining professional and courteous communication.
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in a call center environment (Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems at the same time, while making calls
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following characteristics: Self-Motivated, Self Confidence, Coachable Mindset, Positive in role, and Commitment to your work
- Place Business to Business (B2B) outbound calls
- Initiate and generate calls assigned by the supervisor
- Enter prospect opportunities into the sales database
- Meet or exceed department and individual goals
- Adhere to company policies
This position has an hourly pay range of:
Quadient, Inc. has standard ranges for all U.S. - based roles, based on function, level, and scope, which are benchmarked against companies of similar size and growth-stage. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share these targets on all job postings. Final salary offers are determined by multiple factors, which may include (but are not limited to) geographic location and candidate experience and expertise. As such, they may vary from the ranges listed.
Our Benefits Overview:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Strong Company Match
- Life & Disability Insurance – Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and 12 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Sponsored Groups
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages. Quadient has been helping customers since 1924. (That’s right, almost 100 years!). We are the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Because connections matter!
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
The above position statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.