Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
The sales team at SourceScrub is growing and we're looking to add a dynamic, entrepreneurial Business Development Representative to our growing team in San Francisco! Our ideal candidate is driven by a desire to exceed expectations and thrives in a collaborative work environment. We have a unique team-based sales process that allows for clear progression within sales -- if you're looking to grow your career in sales, this is the place to do it. This role will require you to be on-site 5 days a week.
What you'll be doing
- Leverage data from clients and peers to craft insightful talking points, emails, and calls which will resonate with your prospects
- Access and initiate peer-to-peer conversations with senior executives through calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages
- Gather valuable insights through further conversation, effective questions, and set up introductory sales meetings
- Brainstorm with peers, coaches, and clients to improve tactics, market strategy, and business acumen
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the product and services associated with the SourceScrub Platform
To be successful, you should have
- We don't require any previous sales-experience for this entry-level role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in or exposure to finance/M&A teams is a must
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals and a commitment to achieving performance both individually and as a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills both in-person, on the phone and over email
- Ability to shift priorities, demonstrate flexibility, coordinate multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce/Outlook/Microsoft Suite
At SourceScrub, we believe two areas of focus are paramount to modern deal origination: Exceptional data quality and a relentless approach to Business Development. Our innovative approach allows finance professionals at all levels in their organization to find, research, track, and connect with privately-held companies.
Salary: $90,000 OTE ($60,000 Base + $30,000 Bonus)
SourceScrub does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of SourceScrub.
See more open positions at SourceScrub
Something looks off?