Key Account Manager (EMEA)
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million DKK in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
About the Position:
As part of our Account Management team, you will have full ownership of a significant portfolio of existing enterprise customers. You will be the strategic point of contact for your customers, develop mutual account plans for the deployment and adoption of our solutions, increase penetration across our solutions, expand our senior stakeholder network within the organization, and ultimately drive increased revenue. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers and the coordination of efforts with our Customer Success and Technical Delivery colleagues. We are looking for someone who has the ability to identify, validate, and negotiate commercial agreements around client retention and growth with some of Templafy’s largest and most complex customers. Your key KPI is the growth of Templafy’s growth rate within your customer portfolio.
- Create account plans to ensure customer retention, satisfaction, and growth.
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities for growth through self prospecting activities.
- Coordinate efforts with strategic resources such as Customer Success Managers, Account Development Representatives, and Solution Partners to achieve customer goals.
- Identify and negotiate customer renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to reach our ambitious revenue growth plans.
- Develop relationships with your senior stakeholder network within your customer base to ensure revenue retention and growth.
- 3 + years of B2B Sales or Account Management experience required.
- Expertise in selling to large enterprises (SaaS experience required).
- Deep understanding of different stakeholders in B2B buying process – ability to present to and engage with C-level executives.
- Ability to think long term and set a growth-focused client strategy.
- Great presentation and client engagement skills.
- Experience in setting a sales strategy for a specific client segment.
- English language fluency required; other foreign languages would be an asset.
- Employee equity program
- Private health insurance
- Company lunch contribution
- Language (Danish) courses
- Phone and broadband covered by company
- Centrally located office – easy access to public transportation
- Company events and team activities
- Flexible work environment
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Something looks off?