Sales Development Representative
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
We are currently looking for two candidates to join our dynamic and collaborative SDR team!
- Be a key team member of the sales team driving new business opportunities.
- Use a consultative sales approach to position and qualify sales opportunities along with the Account Executive team.
- Kickstart customer dialogues and engage with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn to understand their needs and opportunities.
- Show creativity and flourish in the Templafy environment, finding new and better ways to work.
- Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
- Recent University Graduate or similar looking for a job in Sales.
- A great communicator and at least fluent proficiency in English (French and German is a plus)
- Self-motivated with a business-oriented and customer-focused mindset.
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a 'self-starter' commitment to reach above targets.
- Have a desire to pursue a career in sales.
- A valid work permit to work in the country.
- Employee equity program
- Private health insurance
- Company lunch contribution
- Phone and broadband covered by the company
- Centrally located office – easy access to public transportation
- Company events and team activities
- Flexible work environment
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.