Enterprise Account Executive
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million dollars in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a skilled Enterprise Account Executive with substantial B2B SaaS sales experience who wants to be part of a high-growth tech company.
As a Enterprise Account Executive, you will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of global enterprise companies and own a multi-stakeholder sales process, while working collaboratively with our internal marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success teams.
- Own the full multi-stakeholder sales cycle from lead generation to close for a set of the largest enterprise accounts in Templafy’s ideal customer profile
- Paired relationship with an SDR to develop and deliver a pipeline generation strategy
- Evangelize the Templafy vision through discovery calls and subsequent sales calls
- Work with solutions engineers and implementation partners to execute highly customized proofs-of-concepts
- Build C-level business cases with involvement from all levels of an organization
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in a SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Enterprise closing experience, owning a multi-stakeholder sales cycle and working with Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience account mapping and building a pipeline generation plan
- Experience building a pipeline and closing 7-figure contracts
- Experience presenting to senior leaders and C-suite executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A genuinely curious mindset
- Experience with MEDDICC
- Employee equity program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Base Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 + Commission. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.