Enterprise Account Executive - C.Germany
At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 57 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in Australia, India, Ireland, Türkiye, and the US. Learn more on ourcompany page.
You’re an active listener and a determined person who thrives in a collaborative environment like ours. You want to use your skills to help others progress, whether that’s internally with your team or seeing the impact your work can have on people around the world as you help us expand into new markets. You’re ready for a challenge and aren’t afraid to try new ideas.
About this role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible in building out the Central region in Germany for Udemy Business. You will ideally be based in Central Germany or have the ability to travel to clients when required.
What you'll be doing:
- Build out an Enterprise customer base and help ignite the overall region in terms of Revenue growth.
- Ensure a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new Enterprise logos to Udemy.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Lead the charge in the region and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
What you’ll have:
- At least 12 years relevant sales experience with significant experience selling into large Enterprise organisations (full sales cycle).
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyzing yourself and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Fluency in English AND German
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!
Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
- We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
- Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
- Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
- We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work. Learn more about our certificationhere and find out what it's like to work at Udemy onour blog.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
Would you like to learn more about Udemy? Here are a few resources:
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?